Dedicated Legal Representation Since 1937
At Sindel, Sindel & Noble, P.C., we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality criminal defense. We know what is at stake, and we will utilize all of the skills and knowledge we have acquired during our decades of defending other clients to help ensure that you receive the best possible result in your case. We will also use cutting-edge technology and ground-breaking approaches to ensure the most complete and vigorous defense possible.
We offer our skilled criminal defense representation to those facing charges for:
- Internet crimes — Crimes involving the Internet often involve ambiguous electronic evidence. Let us help you defend yourself against unfounded accusations.
- Sex crimes — A sex crimes conviction and the resulting need to register as a sex offender can destroy a life. An aggressive defense may be the only option to avoid incarceration or a lifetime of sex offender registration.
- White collar crimes — A white collar conviction can ruin your career and your reputation. We can help you fight to clear your name.
- Drug crimes — Drug charges carry some of the most serious consequences of any nonviolent crime. We will help you build a defense that can protect your future.
- DWI — DWI is one of the most serious crimes that people from almost any background can find themselves facing. A solid defense can help you avoid the years of hidden costs of not properly defending yourself.
- Violent crimes — Do not face the potential consequences of a violent crime conviction without a skilled and experienced advocate to protect your rights.
- Robbery - We vigorously defend people accused of robbery, aggravated robbery and other theft crime.
- Juvenile law — Young people sometimes need help turning their life around. We can help ensure that your young family member is treated fairly.
- Federal crimes — Our skill in federal court provides our clients with a fighting chance against federal prosecutors and a system that seem stacked against them.
- State crimes — Our decades of experience in the local courts gives our clients an advantage that can mean the difference between freedom and prison.
Richard Sindel also brings experience and exemplary success in prosecuting appeals of criminal convictions.
Contact the St. Louis Criminal Defense Lawyers of Sindel, Sindel & Noble, P.C.
Being charged with a crime can leave you feeling powerless. Prosecutors have the resources of the government backing them. It can seem like an impossible battle. If you are facing criminal charges, you cannot afford to take any chances with your defense. Turn to the experienced and skilled attorneys of Sindel, Sindel & Noble, P.C. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our St. Louis criminal defense attorneys, call 314-450-8249, toll free at 866-489-5504 or contact us online. They will vigorously defend you or your family using intelligence, diligence and imagination.